Wilson Marshall acts on behalf individual clients and their lenders in the purchase, sale, finance, and refinancing of residential real property throughout British Columbia, including single family homes, strata title properties, new home construction, and leasehold properties. Time is of the essence in most real estate contracts, and to ensure that there is always sufficient conveyancing support for our clients’ files, our team includes 3 experienced real estate paralegals.
In addition to conveyancing services, our residential real estate practice includes:
- the negotiation and preparation of contracts of purchase and sale;
- conducting due diligence, including review of purchase contracts and REDMA disclosure statements;
- preparing co-ownership and trust agreements;
- negotiation and preparation of easements and covenants;
- advice regarding the Residential Tenancy Act (BC);
- and advice regarding the Strata Property Act (BC).