Clare is honest, determined, and accountable and she brings these core values to her business.
Clare has practised law at Wilson Marshall Law Corporation for over 17 years and has owned and operated the firm since 2011, when she purchased the business from her father, Scott Marshall, who co-founded Wilson Marshall Law Corporation with David Wilson 43 years ago. Clare is a results driven lawyer with a professional and approachable manner.
Clare is honoured to work together with her talented legal team, including her father, and she is proud to serve an expansive, and in many cases generational, client base. Clare enjoys facilitating the personal success and succession of her clients. Clare advises and represents individuals and businesses to assist them to achieve their real estate, business, and wills and estate planning goals. As an owner of numerous companies, Clare relates to the shareholders of the 400 corporations that she serves, a significant portion of which are medical and dental corporations. Clare assists her clients with buying and selling houses, incorporations and company restructuring, wills, estate administration and probate applications, and Powers of Attorney and health care Representation Agreements.
In addition to Clare’s clients, family and fitness are among Clare’s top priorities. Clare has partnered in life with her husband, Steve Lingren, a retired professional hockey player and owner of Steve Lingren Trucking Ltd., for over 20 years. Clare and Steve delight in their two sons, Andrew (13) and Parker (10), and enjoy staying active as a family.
250.385.8741 EXT 109
Real Estate Paralegal
250.385.8741 EXT 104
Wills and Estates Paralegal
250.385.8741 EXT 102
- B.A. With Distinction, Psychology Major, University of Victoria (1998)
- LL.B. Faculty of Law, University of Victoria (2003)
- British Columbia (2004)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association
- Member, CBABC Commercial and Real Estate – Vancouver Island
- Member, CBABC Business Law Section
- Member, CBABC Wills and Trusts -Victoria
- Member, CBABC Health Law
- Member, WestShore Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Supporter Team 4 Hope
- Supporter Holiday Home Tour
- Supporter RAD Recreation Adaptive Society
- Supporter BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Supporter BC Cancer Foundation