Scott Marshall has practised law since 1972 and is the co-founder of Wilson Marshall Law Corporation. Scott’s preferred areas of practice are corporate, commercial, and real estate transactions and development.
Scott is married to Diane, a retired school principal, and has three adult children and six grandchildren.
250.385.8741 EXT 104
- B.A., Simon Fraser University (1969)
- LL.B., University of British Columbia (1972)
- British Columbia (1973)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association
- Instructor (Business Law), Camosun College
- Past Member, Board of Governors of Camosun College